Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions define general terms and conditions governing product purchase activities on the Site of a.Timekeeper (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions").
Buyers are required to read and agree to the contents of these Terms and Conditions before the Buyer makes a purchase transaction at a.Timekeeper. If the Buyer does not agree to the contents of these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer is strongly advised not to make a purchase transaction at a.Timekeeper.
By making a purchase transaction at a.Timekeeper, Buyer means agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and declaring to be bound and subject to the Agreement with the Online Store and the Terms and Conditions.
1. "a.Timekeeper" is an individual business / CV / limited liability company under the trade name a.Timekeeper.
2. "Site a.Timekeeper"Is where a.Timekeeper displays Products and Prices to be sold to Buyers.
3. "Products" are items that are sold on a.Timekeeper according to what is in the product catalog on the site a.Timekeeper.
4. "Price" is the price in Rupiah currency for each Product sold at a.Timekeeper.
5. "Agreement" is an agreement between the Buyer and a.Timekeeper regarding Products and Prices that occur when the Buyer agrees to buy the Product by sending the Order Form and a.Timekeeper send confirmation of Order has been received. In the Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Price and the Online Store is obliged to send the Products.
6. "Order Form" is a form that must be filled in by a Buyer to order a purchased Product, which contains details of the Buyer Name, Address, Phone Number, Product (along with the number, color and type), Payment Methods, and Shipping Methods that are automatically issued by the system to the Buyer, before the Buyer completes the purchase.
7. "Order" Products to be purchased by the Buyer include the number, color and type and price.
B. Products and Prices
1. Products and information or an overall description of the product (including but not limited to color, quality, function, etc.) displayed on the Site of a.Timekeeper is accurate, true and in accordance with the actual situation. Color differences may occur depending on the Buyer's computer / tablet / mobile monitor
2. The Buyer acknowledges that the true color of the Product is as shown on the website a.Timekeeper depending on the monitor computer / tablet / handphone Buyer. a.Timekeeper has made best efforts to ensure color in the photographs displayed on the Site of a.Timekeeper appears as accurate as possible, but cannot guarantee that the appearance of colors on the Site of a.Timekeeper will be entirely accurate.
3. Prices displayed on the Site of a.Timekeeperare accurate and in effect at the time the price is stated. Prices can change from time to time, however, changes will not affect Orders that have been confirmed by a.Timekeeper. Buyer will only pay the price stated on the confirmed Order Form.
4. a.Timekeeper responsible for the availability of all Products displayed on the Site of a.Timekeeper. If the product stock is not available or out of stock,a.Timekeeper will include a statement that the Product is not available or out of stock.
5. Regarding availability, product stock can change at any time, so that the product stock is empty a.Timekeeper has the right to refuse Orders from the Buyer, and the payment for the relevant Products is returned to the Buyer.
6. Buyers are required to read, understand, and agree to the information / description of the entire product (including but not limited to color, quality, function, etc.) and prices before making an offer or commitment to purchase by filling out the Order Form.
C. Order Process
1. Buyers are deemed to have understood, acknowledged, accepted and agreed to the Products and Prices as well as the descriptions and conditions of the Products as they were when the Buyer sent the Order Form to the Seller.
2. a.Timekeeper will send an Order receipt notification to the Buyer stating that the Order has been received, a summary of the Order and payment instructions to be carried out by the Buyer.
3. If the Buyer finds an error in writing data in the Order Form, the Buyer can immediately contact the Online Store via the chat feature or the number listed on the website.
4. Buyers and a.Timekeeper state legally bound by the current Agreement when a.Timekeeper send notification of receipt of Order.
5. Unless the Buyer chooses the Cash On Delivery ("COD") payment method, the settlement of the timeframe for making the payment is provided as long as it is in accordance with the information stated at the time of purchase. If there is no payment after this period, the Order will be automatically canceled. For COD delivery, the order will be delivered after a.Timekeeper sends notification to the Buyer that the Order is processed.
6. After the Buyer makes payment and confirmation of payment received by a.Timekeeper, a.Timekeeper will send notification to the Buyer that the Order will be processed immediately.
7. a.Timekeeper will send notification to the Buyer when the Order will be shipped and it is in the process of shipping until the Order arrives at its destination.
8. The coverage area of the delivery is subject to courier availability which can be checked via the website.
1. Payment is made by the Buyer in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or any other currency that have been agreed before.
2. Order payment can be made via credit card; debit card; Bank transfer; e-banking; mobile banking; OVO; ShopeePay; payment at AlfaMart; or Pay on the Spot (Cash On Delivery / “COD”) or by bank transfer directly to the Online Shop account at the account number listed on the website.
3. For each type of payment, the Buyer will be subject to the following administrative fees:
Kartu Kredit/Kartu Debit. : 1.5% of Transaction Value*
OVO : 1% of Transaction Value*
ShopeePay : Rp 0
Convenience Store (AlfaMart, Indomaret) : Rp.2.500
Transfer Bank (ATM, e-banking, e-mobile) : Rp.0
COD : 3% of Transaction Value*
*Transaction Value means Product Price + Shipping Cost
4. Payment is considered paid if the amount of money is received a.Timekeeper in accordance with the amount to be paid as stated in the Order Form. Buyers are expected to immediately confirm payment through the "Confirm Payment" feature available on the Site of a.Timekeeper or contact us via chat feature.
5. a.Timekeeper is not responsible for delays or rejection of problems in the interbank transfer process, problems at ATMs, refusal to process Buyer's credit or debit cards, problems with the OVO and/or ShopeePay payment system. In this case, the Buyer can contact the bank or credit card provider or payment service provider.
6. a.Timekeeper is not responsible for the failure of the Buyer in writing the name and account number of the destination a.Timekeeper and bank transfer or negligence information when the Buyer makes a payment.
7. For payment by COD, the Buyer will pay directly in cash with the amount stated in the Order Form to the delivery service officer when the Buyer hands over the Order.
E. Buyer Protection Period
1. Upon receiving an Order, the Buyer is required to immediately check the condition of the Products and ensure the correctness, quantity and quality of the Products received.
2. If the Order received by buyer is unsuitable, the Buyer can contact the Seller directly via the chat feature for further settlement terms using the contact in the Site.
F. Submitting a complaint
We always check and ensure the quality and quantity of the product is in accordance with the Order Form that has been approved by the Buyer before delivery. However, if the Buyer has a complaint in the form of a production defect, damaged product, expired, or the Product does not match the one on the Order Form, the Buyer can file a complaint via the chat feature and we are happy to help Buyer problems.
G. Dispute resolution
1. All disputes or disputes arising in connection with the Terms and Conditions, the Agreement, the legal relationship between the Buyer and a.Timekeeper will be resolved first of all by consensus.
2. In the event that a consensus settlement cannot be reached, the parties agree to resolve the dispute or dispute at the District Court in the area of the defendant.
H. Applicable law
Terms and Conditions, Agreement, legal relationship between Buyer and a.Timekeeper and all legal consequences arising in connection with the use of the Site of a.Timekeeper and purchase transactions on a.Timekeeper regulated and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
I. Customer service
a.Timekeeper always committed to providing the best service for customers. If the customer has problems in using the Site of a.Timekeeper, questions, comments or suggestions, customers can contact us via chat or email.